Resetting a Device
How are devices placed into pairing mode?
The indicator LED flashes quickly when devices are in pairing mode. To get your device into pairing mode, follow the instructions below.
Not connected to a network
- Disconnect power to the device.
- Supply power to automatically activate pairing mode.
Connected to a network
- Plug-in devices – press programming button for five seconds.
- Surge protector – press programming button for five seconds.
- BrightLink™ module – press programming button for five seconds.
- Under cabinet lighting – press the power button six times within five seconds. On the sixth press, hold the button for five seconds.
- In-app option – “remove devices” function automatically places any device into pairing mode.
Have any more questions regarding Enbrighten Wi-Fi devices or the app?