The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- Schedule your outdoor lights to turn on at dusk and off at shortly after bedtime.
- Install a Smart Dimmer to reduce the amount of power your lights are using by decreasing the brightness.
- Dimming incandescent or halogen bulbs by 25%, for example, saves 20% electricity. Dim more and you'll save even more.
- Cut your lighting-related energy usage by 25-40% with intelligent dimming.
- Dimming saves energy and the environment while enriching your life.
- Install a Smart Outlet to turn off power to your entertainment center and eliminate phantom power from your electronic devices.
- Schedule your house lighting to turn off when no one is home.
- Select models offer energy monitoring support.